Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Vayerman Plays Chobots!

Yea Chobots,

I really do. LOL! :)

When our widget was released, lots of you can find me on Chobots much easier! Check the right bar of our blog. It shows with I'm online! Add it to your blog if you have one. The code was updated, so if it did not worked well, you can try again. With this widget you can track any Chobot you want, not only me, just change the nickname.

Again, I am sorry I can't respond to everyone to private chat when I play Chobots, so you'd better talk public or send e-mails to support.
And you know what? I would really like to add everyone to my friends list, but it is 100% full. I am trying to clean it up sometimes, but it does not help too much.

So, this is what you need to do. If you see Canab and Go! or even their creature Chlos tell them 1 thing: EXPAND VAYERMAN'S FRIENDS LIST :)

So what was happening on Chobots recently? Here is my short report:

PG is back with Cool Party!

I managed to take only one screen, but it was fun :)

Lately, I found lots of cool Chobots! But today I found some weird ones.
What do you think? Who is the most weird? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment